Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

omg my cat...

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Katinkia, May 15, 2010.

1. Katinkia

Katinkia PetForums Junior

I think Kitty is due about the 21st May..but she is acting quite odd today. Yowling, won't leave me, wandering around the house etc. I keep putting her in her box that I made but then she comes out and sits right behind my office chair.

Concerns...My dad is coming today, he thinks I have enough cats as it is so if she does start giving birth, I'll have him in my face. But thats not important compared to...

I think she is a few days maybe a week too early?

I hope she is just having a funny day and she isn't giving birth! Just saw her licking her lady bits...

2. ellie8024

ellie8024 PetForums VIP

ooh good luck

3. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

Sounds like shes getting ready.

with cats you never really know when they are due unless you intentionally breed them

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

any news on your cat,:)

5. Katinkia

No news! She settled down and is always close to me now. She is sitting next to me now on the chair and follows me from room to room where as she usually prefers to sit on the kitchen table or out in the front garden.

I'm glad nothing happened cos Im sure she is a bit early yet although I'm keeping a close eye on her now as she is due 21st by my calculations.

6. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

ok, good luck, and keep us posted.xx:)

7. Katinkia

Well she is due today or tomorrow and we are getting quite anxious here! I am soooooodesperate to see what she's got in there. They are squiggling about when I stroke her. She on the kitchen table asleep atm. Don't tell my Mother in law! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice