Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG just OMG!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Nov 20, 2012.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Well we have a house full of workmen in today, me and OH have been out for some of the morning and my brother has had our ry for us as well as making sure everything is ok with the workmen.

Well my brother popped to the downstairs loo and was greeted with a massive erm poop and none of us have been to the loo sooo that means one of them have been and not flushed! Not only that have not used any tissue :eek: blergh!

Shouldnt they respect that they are working in someones home and have some manners? I was sat in the livingroom earlier breastfeeding the bab and one guy just walks right in! The door was closed for a reason!!!

Roll on the end of the day!

2. niki

niki PetForums Senior

Lol! I wondered what this post was going to be about!

Erm, maybe they did flush and the tissue went but the other thing didn't?! Still, they should of stood there flushing until it disappeared!

I hate having people in my house. I know these things need doing but where's the damn DIY fairies when you need them?! X

3. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Speak up and tell them. When I had workmen around recently if the door was closed in the room I was in they knocked or called out first before coming in.

4. HoneyFern

HoneyFern PetForums VIP

I had two blokes looking at my boiler last week. They were only here for an hour and one of them was in the loo for ten minutes :rolleyes: I just thought it was unnecessary. I wasn't able to feed my little one cos my living room door has glass on it so I just had to keep her entertained until they went which wasn't easy. I did feed her with another bloke here and it was awkward as he had to keep coming in, I just had to cover her with a muslin which she hates :rolleyes:.

5. niki

niki PetForums Senior

To be fair to all of the workmen we've had round recently, they have always knocked before coming into wherever I was.

6. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Mine asked if they could use the toilet too even though they were working in the bathroom. I must have an air of authority about me :D

7. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Some are better than others. The last two lots I've had have been wonderful, even apologising for being so fussy that things are done right .... hanging onto them like they are gold!!!! ;)

I have had a carpenter who refused to clean up after himself, I was so shocked when I mentioned it to him, he turned around and said "well its a clean mess isn't it" meaning all the wood shavings so I said to him "it's still a mess tho and the brush is over there when you're finished" :mad:

8. Robnsacha

Robnsacha Guest

Ive done floaters and find poking them with the bog brush helps to flush them

9. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

You shocked me there HB - :D didnt think you to ba the shy kind:D dont take that the wrong way!

Iv been BF for a full 8 years now (not the same child :D) and now i just dont care whos there ..just lob it out see what they do..:eek::D

I was once a very shy person dont know what changed.lol

10. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Maybe you just accepted that BF is normal and nothing to be embarrassed about and why should you hide them. If they want to stare let them.

11. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

Your right,like someone said earlie they had to keep baby distracted as it wanted to feed but workmen were there..i used to hate that thats one of the reasons i thought they can ba11s am feeding the bab.:)

12. harley bear

Well i have no words to describe how badly today went *sigh* In the end they not only pooped and left it in the loo but proceeded to pee all over my loo seat! They made suck a massive bleedin fuss about vegas being out the way because he was dangerous but proceeded to let themselves outside without us being there!
    Once the job was nearly complete they relaid...threw the carpet back into place..(my 5mo could have done a better job!) and when i walked into the babs bedroom a nail scraped my toes luckily went between my toes and through me sock! then they had the audacity to have a go at me :eek:

Before they left the one guy said 'do you want to know how this boiler works or not?!

Then they just walked out the property not even letting me know they were not coming back and leaving the front door wide open! :rolleyes:

I kept my mouth shut because i didnt want them to leave half a job but once they have finished and fitted the fire by god nthey will wish they had called in sick today once their manager gets a copy of the letter in going to send in!

Yet one of the work men who came today was so nice and polite, worked really well and left no mess after him...needless to say he had a cuppa :D

13. harley bear

I used to be really shy in public, now not so much tbh and will feed infront of any friends or family etc without a second thought but i just aint keen on total strangers having a look :lol: just too self conscious i guess:eek:

14. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

We had builders in a couple of weeks ago, they were brilliant, they even washed up the mugs when they had a drink and used fairy liquid!!!!! :thumbup1:

15. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Are you saying you didn't put the kettle on at all for the others?

16. harley bear

yeah they had a cuppa first thing.

17. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

poor gal..and poor bab, and poor Vegas...hope they will go away soon...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice