UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
It needed to happen. Maybe Labour are trying to pave the way for talks with the Lib Dems, maybe he wanted to go before he was shoved.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It needed to happen. Maybe Labour are trying to pave the way for talks with the Lib Dems, maybe he wanted to go before he was shoved.
Good point. Maybe that slimeball Mandleson made him do it for the exact reason you mentioned...to pave the way for talks with the Lib Dems?

Can't wait to see the news at 6pm now.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I wonder if Clegg has said that the public have lost faith in him so therefore if any deal was to go down between the 2 partys he will have to resign because he is not what we want perhaps? Cause they were talking today werent they? and its from that talk it seems. It is Cleggs responsibilty to do so as well. And THATS why I voted Lib dems!! They are so fair and LISTEN to what WE want!

·
Banned
23,698 Posts
Woohoo I thought he was never going to quit or hand over power. Labours been wanting him to quit for a while so they've probably made him

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.