Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OMG Baby sitting in the middle of a road.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, May 20, 2010.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

2. Muriel May

Muriel May Guest

that is absolutely shocking!! I cant even begin to explain how the baby got out, at that time of night she should of been in bed fast asleep not in the back watching tv!!! She is 2 FFS!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

It is really bad isnt it, what if that bus driver want watching as closely as he was doing, he could of quite easily ran that poor baby over. It dont bare thinking about. That father could of been picking up his dead child there. Door should of been locked up that time of night.

4. _Sara_

_Sara_ PetForums Member

Think about the poor driver too! If he had run her over he would have never forgiven himself :sad: I couldn't imagine having to live with the guilt of running a baby over.

I hope she is taken off those people that are classed as "Parents" using that term loosely! :mad:

5. Muriel May

Muriel May Guest

Yes totally agree, that poor driver. :mad::mad:

6. doogpoh

doogpoh PetForums Senior

Me and my oh found a baby a few months back wondering in the middle of a busy road, i managed to grab him before a car hit him. He must have been about 2 years old and was calling for his daddy :(. We managed to find 2 men who told us where he lived so we took him back, the stupid woman didn't even realise he was missing :mad: he was out trying to find his dad who had left 20 mins earlier, dread to think how long he was out there but the worst bit about it was every one driving by had a face like thunder at us, must have thought he was ours and had let him run in the road. Should have took him home, my little boy quite liked him :rolleyes:

7. Muriel May

Muriel May Guest

OMG!! I cant believe this happens. It is unbelievable!! Well done for rescuing him. :D

8. doogpoh

doogpoh PetForums Senior

It was very scary but thankfully the little boy didn't seem to bothered about nearly getting squashed, seemed more worried about where his daddy was bless him, i wish i could have took him home he was adorable :D

9. jen24

jen24 Banned

lol i didnt see the link to start with, i was gonna yell 'Go get it' but then noticed the link!! :p

God how bad is that. Some poeple. im speachless. ive seen this before, kids round here seem to be let out on their own at about 2 years old, scares the hell out of me. its not right.

10. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

you do know that if you did that you would've been done for kidnapping lol

Shocking. Parents need to really learn to keep an eye on kids!

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

OMG yeah I saw this this morning on the morning show, how effing careless :mad: They should lose those kids till they act like parents and protect there bloody kids. :mad:

12. doogpoh

doogpoh PetForums Senior

Yeah i know :eek: Im starting to wonder if i should have reported it or not now poor little mites. Some people really should be allowed kids, i couldn't imagine not knowing where my boys were not even for a minute.

13. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

That is pretty bad.:(
    I cant help thinking of when my brother was little though, he regularly escaped from home and crawled off! And no, my mum wasnt a lush or bad parent!LOL She had to resort to tying him on a long line to the washing line pole with his toys so she wasnt running after him every 5secs! He also used to climb onto roofs and out of windows!!:eek:
    Of course this was back when parents did stuff like that and there was no such thing as ADHD!!:lol:

14. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I have to say! I don't think that the baby should be taken off the parents, children get into all sorts of places. This happened with my little brother when he was about 2 in 1996. He walked down to the park about 3-4 mins away from the house and the police brought him back, and my parents aren't bad parents. Yes something could have happened, but it didn't. You can't watch them 24/7. Kids can unlock doors at 2! My other little brother who is 2 nearly 3 can easily unlock a door!

#14 CharleyRogan, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
  15. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Hope the child is taken into care.

Revolting.....to me it looks like the child may have purposely been placed in the 'centre' of the road.

I remember Years back, in the states, a child was being raped on the highway....whilst it was rush hour traffic....car slowed down to rubber neck, but not one stopped to do anything. :mad:

16. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

ooh thats some really disturbing info there :( :( I wouldnt know for certain what to do but I would toss a rock at the perves head or something :mad: :mad: :mad: I hope the child got a life supply of counselling cos it would need it :( :(

17. doogpoh

doogpoh PetForums Senior

That's what it looked like to me aswell, i think it said the baby was 8 months old so barely able to crawl if at all, and the dad must have been watching to :mad:

18. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Someone on a forum I use had a neighbour bring their baby back one day because they found it near the shop. Same sort of thing but it went to a shop instead of the road and the neighbour thought they recognised it.

19. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Unbelievable! makes me so angry :mad: and so sad for the poor little babies/kids who have the misfortune of having parents like this:(

20. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I totaly agree with you,i'd hate to think this child will end up in the care system.It was a mistake, no parent is perfect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice