UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped my phone into a cup of water

Destroyed it :/

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Oh dear!

This I why I like my elderly Nokia, it's been dropped, thrown against a wall, lost on a muck heap, nibbled by piglets, left in the park overnight and dropped in water trough - still works :)

Hope you get it sorted x

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take it apart remove sim and battery dry it all off then put it in a sealed bag of rice for a few days, it'll be fine!
Thank you it is on the radiator at the moment x bag or rice it is :)

Oh dear!

This I why I like my elderly Nokia, it's been dropped, thrown against a wall, lost on a muck heap, nibbled by piglets, left in the park overnight and dropped in water trough - still works :)

Hope you get it sorted x
I thought mine was pretty indestructible to be fair lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
My daughter had her phone go through an entire washer cycle before she noticed. We buried it in rice for 2 days after doing our best to dry it.

It actually turned on :D

She soon replaced it as the screen was dimmer than she remembered, but the rice did seem to do the trick.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It worked, dried it out, turned it on and yay all working, took it out with me tonight and managed to get it soaked again :( only some keys work now

aaaggghhhhh :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.