Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Omfg Mad!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sequeena, Aug 16, 2009.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

My OH went out tonight (or rather, last night depending on when you read this). He came home blinding drunk and told me a girl I used to work with tried 'it on with him'.

:cursing: :mad: :cursing: :mad:

What I would like to do is rip her a new a****** and mutilate her in every way possible. Can't do that because apparently it's 'illegal' to kill slags and I will likely be jailed for it.

Ideas? I am so p***** off it's unbelievable. But on the other hand I'm landed because he came home to me.

This girl is the type of person who has her nose in everything. You put a new status on facebook and she's there asking what happened and who was involved :rolleyes:

#1 sequeena, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

be glad he came home to you :)

3. rona

rona Guest

Did she know he was with you?

4. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

awww dont be mad with him, we all get stupidly drunk at some point, at least he had the honesty to tell you....he came home to you, so you can laugh in her face.

If anything happened he wouldnt have even mentioned her :)

5. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

You are lucky to have such an honest OH to tell you about this sl*t.

Sounds like next time he goes out, you need to get yourself glammed up & go out with him - then you may have the chance to tell her to "back off".

6. animallover111

Sequeena you had the last laugh..... as he turned her down and came home to you......and he even told you about her......you got a good one there sequeena..keep hold......:)

7. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

There will always be the tarts who want what someone else has!! just laugh it off,he came back to you:) dont make the mistake of retaliating,i did once when i was your age and it got me arrested:eek::blushing: why not go out with him:)

8. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

take it as a compliment and move on hun , as you said , its you he came home to :D

why waste your time and energy over a woman who has no morals and is jealous of you

9. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Sequeena, Dont worry about that little slag, shes a very small person for trying it on with a man who is taken! You're a very lucky girl that you got one that is truthful, most guys wouldnt even say anything about it! :D

10. BigBearsRule

BigBearsRule PetForums Senior

You've got a good one. Smile and be proud.

11. Liteskye

Liteskye PetForums Member

What a b***h she is. I put my status up, and my friends comment on it, and vice versa. If you don't want people to know you don't put owt in your status box lol Or do you mean you have put this about what happened last night with your OH?

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Yes, me and my OH got together when the 3 of us were working together and she knows we're engaged :)

Oh no if you put ANYTHING in your status. My friend Rhiannon got pulled for having a light out and I made a joke about it and she was straight in there asking what happened whilst everyone else laughed :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I got more sense out of him this morning. He said he wanted to come home after the first pub but the bloke he was having a lift with buggered off so he just followed the others.

However he couldn't give me a straight answer when I asked if he kissed her back. He said he couldn't remember which is code word for "yes". He remembers her kissing him but doesn't remember kissing her back? :rolleyes:

He's told me he's really sorry, which I accept but it still doesn't really help. I'm not going to leave him but I don't really know where it leaves us right now. He's asked me do I still love him and I said yes but I can't say it right now because I wouldn't be meaning it.

I can't believe this, I was finally starting to get better after everything that's gone on in the past few years :(

13. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Don't waste your time worrying about someone so pathetic they need to go after other people's men, or who is only happy when they know everything about everyone. Those kind of people are usually the ones who have no friends.

And your oh is being stupid. If he did kiss her back, he is abusing your trust. And that is not going to make you happy about him going out! Tel him exactly how you feel, and if you can, what he can do. Also, give him a slap from me for being stupid. Lol

My oh went out a few times with his mate. One time he came back to get his fage (the pub is across the road) and he told me the girl his friend was interested in kept trying to chat him up. Then when he mentioned he lived across the road with me, she suddenly started talking about my dogs. So she knew he was my oh, but still was trying to chat him up! Some girls just have no life.

I hope you are ok? :)

xx

14. Liteskye

Liteskye PetForums Member

She's not worth a carrot. I know its hard, and easy for me to say, but try not to let her get under your skin, and your relationship. At least he told you, as I think if he was hiding owt he wouldn't have mentioned anything.

15. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I said my piece to him this morning but will have another chat when he comes home from work.

He's said to me he's not going to go out again but what does that achieve?? I don't want to be a prisoner and neither should he. I think he needs to get a control of what he's drinking and not go overboard!

What angers me the most is that when I get drunk I am out of it but I STILL don't go round kissing other men!

Haha bet you and your OH had a good laugh about it :p

16. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I wonder if he would have told me had he sobered up first :confused:

I'll try not to dwell on it but I can't promise anything. I'll wait until he comes home tonight and then we'll have a chat.

I'm glad I don't see the girl anymore, I don't even talk to her on facebook.

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

18. jenniferx

jenniferx PetForums VIP

What is with women like that? I just do not understand it. I pity them b/c it's pretty desperate to go after a taken man. However it doesn't bother me when other people try it on with my partner AS LONG as his response is the right one. I expect other women to be attracted to him and they (the other women) owe me nothing in terms of faithfulness or loyalty but my boyfriend does.

There's currently a girl who flirts ridiculously with my OH on facebook. It's just sad b/c she knows he has a girlfriend, he never replies to her and she keeps on and on with her stupid comments! She herself is married too!

Is there anyone else you knew out with him so you could get the proper story? A friend of mine had a similar situation recently. I know he told you about it though in my friends case it turned out that the guy was actually openly flirting/dancing/all over the girl in question- as much as he blamed it all on her. Not saying that this was the case with your man but it would be great if you had a third party collaborate what he says!

I feel for you, relationship stuff blows.

19. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

He was out with a lot of people. I told him to tell me the truth because I would find out. All the people he was with I worked with and we're all good friends.

If it does turn out he was all over her I honestly don't know what I would do!! :(

20. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I wouldn't bother trying to find out if he's telling you the truth. It'll only upset you more than you are. Tell him you WILL find out but then don't bother let him think you are going to find out the truth if he isn't being entirely truthfull. The threat of you finding out should hopefully be enough to stop anything that may be going on.

I told you about what my OH he now thinks I check his text messages and phone calls I don't well not very often lol. She wouldn't phone the house phone in case I answered As someone told me there are other things that men expect to get that you can with hold:rolleyes::blushing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice