Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Olde Tyme Bitch Puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Nicci, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I've been contacted by friends tonight in the hope I would take their puppy, but my circumstances just don't allow at the moment so I said I would post a few details about their pup on the internet (If I am allowed)

Pudding is an eight month old Olde Tyme Bulldogge bitch.
    She is excellent with children (But would be too much for babies or young toddlers purely because of her strength and sheer size, nothing more).
    I've met Pudding a few times and although very amiable, not a lot has been done with her training wise basically she has been allowed to do pretty much what she wants to do which has left her owners (their own fault may I point out) at their wits end. She needs someone whom is willing to put a lot of time and effort into her that has owned this kind of breed before, she's stubborn and basically as thick as two short planks! And thats putting it mildly!:D
    Meeting Pudding firsthand (and I would dearly love to take this lovely lady on but just cannot) she would flourish in a home where she could be the only dog because of the time and effort that needs putting into her, she does get on with other dogs but it just wouldn't be fair on either Pudding or the other dog(s) involved (basically the reason why I won't take her as I just wouldn't have the time which isn't fair to her) whilst someone was trying their very best to sort her some basic training and some much needed manners out - as this lady has none at all.
    In saying all this, she is a great dog with a beautiful loving temperament who just needs someone to give her a chance and spend some time with her.

I am waiting on some photographs of her and as soon as they send some across I will post them, but in the meantime she pretty much looks the same as one of my own Olde Tymes, Spike, whose photographs are in the photo gallery. If anyone is interested in Pudding please PM me so I can put you in touch with my friends, as far as I am aware there is no fee for Pudding (this is something you would have to check with them though because I am not sure whether they were just saying I could 'have' her simply because I have known them both a long time). All I can say is please don't assume that she will be 'free' until you have had a good chat with them concerning her because at this moment in time I am not sure whether this was an offer just for me, or whether it did mean anyone else that happened to be interested in her. I will update with this as soon as I can but in the meantime if you would like a chat with her owners please PM me so I can pass their details onto you.

2. marinmor gypsy

marinmor gypsy PetForums Newbie

would love to see photos. Just lost my 10 year old tyme dog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice