Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

old dog....new problem :(

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by foxxy cleopatra, Jul 26, 2009.

1. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

jake bless him, is a 13 year old german shepard, he has started urinating and pooing in the living room! he has never done this before, and the gardan is always open for him :(
    there was recently a wasps nest in the garden...could this have scared him? or is it something else? :( any advice would be great!

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

its probably just his age, my old Meg became doubly incontinent, & my other old dog Ellie who is 14 has been wetting her beds for a while now. I think it would be good idea to get him checked by a vet just to make sure he dosent have an underlying condition but it does sound to me like old age. Good luck with the old lad xxx

#2 noushka05, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  3. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Awww, does sound like it's just old age foxxy but I would double check with the vet :(

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice