UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been out today to buy some different litter that is safe for tabitha's kittens. they were trying to eat the other stuff:( anyway, i managed to get a 30 lt bag of cats best oko plus litter. it cost me £19.99 but i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get it from at a cheaper price. i have 16 cats - 13 when 3 of the kittens leave me and i am thinking of changing to this litter if it is as good as it states it is. as you can imagine have that many indoor cats i need lots of litter trays and i am trying to find the best buy that i can

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone have any ideas? or do you know of any other litters that last well - and where do you buy them from

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,455 Posts
i have been out today to buy some different litter that is safe for tabitha's kittens. they were trying to eat the other stuff:( anyway, i managed to get a 30 lt bag of cats best oko plus litter. it cost me £19.99 but i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get it from at a cheaper price. i have 16 cats - 13 when 3 of the kittens leave me and i am thinking of changing to this litter if it is as good as it states it is. as you can imagine have that many indoor cats i need lots of litter trays and i am trying to find the best buy that i can
Cant be certain but I'm fairly sure that £19:99 for 30L of Oko + is about as cheap as it gets,was this on line or from a pet store :D

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant be certain but I'm fairly sure that £19:99 for 30L of Oko + is about as cheap as it gets,was this on line or from a pet store :D
it was from a local pet store - jollyes

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.