Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

"OK. Who are you and..."

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LinznMilly, Sep 17, 2013.

1. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

What have you done to my dogs. :sosp: :p

I think M&M have been abducted by aliens. :eek: :p When I come in from work, I'm always greeted with mayhem, Max barking excitedly, greeting me at the top of the stairs, bum wagging. If Milly's in her crate, I'll let her out, and then the REAL mayhem begins. (I'm afraid training goes out the window when Mum comes home :eek: :D) Max barking, bouncing around me and Mill, Milly ignoring him, stretching, then half-jumps excitedly, tail wagging, often she'll take herself into the kitchen to see what (if anything) she can steal before I notice, or else hop onto the bed/settee, usually with Max like a flea in her ear, grumbling that she'd taken the best (ie, MY) spot :p. And that's all within the first 5 minutes of me getting in :crazy:

Today? Nothing. :shocked: No Max barking, Milly stretched, approached me for an ear rub then curled up on the settee nicely. Decided to take them straight out, and managed to get out of the door in complete silence (Max got a treat for that, Milly's usually quiet anyway). The only thing that happened was Milly barged past Max and shoved him out the way - a slight reprimand for that, but other than that, nothing.

And now? Milly's curled up asleep on the settee, and Max is probably stretched out under the bed.

I wouldn't care but it's not like I took them far for their walk. :shocked: I haven't even done any training yet.

Anyone else's dog/s acting out of character today?

Oh - and for the record, I'm not complaining - I'm enjoying the peace, but if it lasts too long I really will be getting suspicious. :p

2. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

Weeeellllll ... That didn't last long. Decided (since I had a bit of time on my hands) to take them out again and it was business as usual. Bless them but they must have felt like having a lie in today :sneaky2:

3. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

What a shame the peace and tranquility did not last long, but at least their antics make life very interesting:D

4. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

Interesting is one word you could use ... I suppose. Exhausting could be another :eek: Life's certainly never dull with these 2 hooli ... darlings :crazy: :lol:

5. MyMillie

MyMillie MillieMoo'sMum

Full moon in 2 days time maybe? :D....
    wish it had this affect on my Millie though....she has been a pain in the bum today, I even told her to go to crate about an hour ago, never had to do that before in daytime whilst I'm in, normally she only goes in crate if I pop down to shop :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice