Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ok, look

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PettLover, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PettLover

PettLover Banned

I aint nobody.
    I can see from the threats on this forum that if you have tenure, somehow you have stature. Regardless of your perceived childishness. Youre right and win an argument by virtue of having been here since 2000

Im calling bull ****.

This forum called to me because believe it or not, there is actually some good information here. I was searching for information about my friends pet and 85% of the threads lead to here. I found a wealth of information. I was impressed enough, by all the caring people that offered what they knew in the way of help, to hazard joining here.

Since then I have been absolutely slack jawed at what Ive seen. You guys (and girls) are supposed to be adults. It'd be hard to prove anyone here was above the age of 14 to anyone that newly joins. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
    Attacking people because of disabilities? Really? Who the hell does that and still holds their head high?

Attacking people for their view points? Really?

And the gang mentality here is just unreal. All the while discounting the notion there really is a mob rule mentality and attempting, pathetically, to discount bullying.

Im new. So what? You dont like my smack down of your perceived invincible stature because of your tenure? Prepare to hate me.
    I dont bow down to length of time on a forum. In fact, I find that the lowest form of idiocy to call a crutch. Your join date means absolutely feck all to me.
    Can you debate? Do you have a brain? Can you put your point across, academically, without resorting to attacks and grammar school behavior? Great. You already have my respect.

For the rest of you that I have witnessed the last couple of days that have lowered yourselves to adhominem attacks irregarldless of grounds or means or stature, you're the bane of this site.

Should I, as a noobie, even be bringing this out in the open and telling it like it is? You bet your sweet ass. I do have a proud presence. I will call things as I see them.
    Does that make me better than anyone else?
    No.
    But, of what Ive seen lately, that aint saying a whole hell of a lot.

Feel free to bash. But, take a good look at yourself and feel confident in your position before you attempt to bash a noob for "being out of place"

To the rest of you that I've seen over the last few days balking at this behavior.........I applaud you. :cornut:

#1 PettLover, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  2. Flamingoes

Flamingoes PetForums VIP

I've never taken sides in the years I've been here so I'm genuinely responding disinterestedly - that whole thing just made me cringe :eek:

3. PettLover

PettLover Banned

The "whole thing" you're referring to is, I hope, the reason I even felt the need, as a noob, to post this thread.
    :)

4. Flamingoes

Flamingoes PetForums VIP

Twasn't, but anyway, welcome :lol: x

5. PettLover

PettLover Banned

Tis a shame that my candor made you feel uncomfortable. Mayhaps its a reflection on the goings on of late?

In any case, it wasnt my intent to upset, harm, make uncomfortable those that duly behave and act, upon this site, with respect.

If you felt any undue harm because of my postings, I hereby honestly apologize.

Its only those that have demeaned this site, by demeaning themselves, in a pathetic attempt to demean the handicapped/disabled, that have brought about my true disgust.

To you, and others like you, I do apologize for any ill feelings. They are not meant upon you.

Its only the bullies, the baggers, the pieces of **** (as I see them) that I wish to have bring their teen angst upon me and leave the disabled alone.
    I'm more than capable of handling their trollish/gang land style/ idiocy.

For the rest I wish peace, happiness and fair being. :cornut:

6. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

Its really an ok place to be, and no its not always people who have been here for years that get away with stuff...People are banned or given a time out regardless of how long or short a time they have been here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice