Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

ok . i go mental when i c these ads

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by dexter, May 5, 2010.

1. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

For Sale 2 1/2 year old girl she has had all her jabs good in The car and on the lead i have never bred her i got her for a pet but am unable to keep her i have had her since nov 09 she is in season now

why??

2. jen24

jen24 Banned

maybe a change in personal circumstances forces them to sell. i dont get the issue sorry! :)

3. Merlin Birmingham

Merlin Birmingham PetForums Senior

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here we go again!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. nic76

nic76 PetForums Member

its a shame but it happens. sometimes i just think people have changed their minds on being pet owners. we have our beautiful rosie through someone changes in circumstances. she is the best dog ever and could never imagine getting rid of her. poor doggies

5. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

the in season thing is a marketing ploy to encurage Back Yard Breeders who see £'s

6. rocco33

rocco33 PetForums VIP

Well these poor dogs are being moved on regardless, but they are obviously using the poor bitch's 'money making' abilities as a selling point :mad:

I'll confess I don't read these sites (epupz, pets4homes etc) - it just puts me into an angry and depressed mood. :(

The issue is that they are trying to increase the chances of selling her or get a higher price for her by selling her as an immediate breeding prospect!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice