Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OH's getting a tattoo!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SuperSimoholic, Apr 7, 2011.

1. SuperSimoholic

SuperSimoholic PetForums Senior

Lee really wants to get a tattoo, he's made it his own mini mission at the moment. He came home and told me he wanted something that showed the situation in which we "met" where he was in a very sad, very dark place and then showing the happiness and light coming into his life, which was me. (He's such a romantic!)
    He'd decided he wanted a skull to represent the dark times, but wasn't sure how he was going to show the happiness. After a couple of hours of searing the net, I thought about maybe a butterfly, because they go into a cocoon, which is very dark, sheltered, lonely and secluded, but then emerges something bright and beautiful.
    We both prefer moths though, and last summer, we had a very beautiful moth visit our room and stay for a couple of days (before we forced it out the window, because we didn't want it to die) and he said he wanted to use that type of moth.

This was the semi-final design (semi-final because we contacted a tattooist and asked if she'd draw it up in her own style), what do you guys think? -

[​IMG]

Where about he wants it on his arm -

[​IMG]

And, to give you an idea of what the moth looks like, and hopefully will be in more detail on the final design -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

looks good the only thing i would do is have it all black and grey and shading :001_smile:

but thats just me if he is happy go for it

3. SuperSimoholic

SuperSimoholic PetForums Senior

the skull will be B&W obv, but the moth is going to be in colour, definitely. the moth is practically white anyway, and it glows, and Lee thinks those UV tattoos are cool, so I might mention to him about maybe having parts of the moth UV inked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice