Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OHHHHHH the shame :o

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Feb 3, 2012.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Omg the embarassment i have just had to face :eek:

So this morning i havent done a jot of housework, ive had a really, really busy week and havent hardly slept because oh and the boys have kept me awake because they are poorly...so today kept ki off nursery and havent got dressed or dont ANYTHING! we didnt have a bath till late last night so havent even tidied the bathroom ....so my neighbour decides to insist on seeing the wall he plastered yesterday :eek: OMG why is it when you decide to have 1...just one morning of doing nothing you have unexpected people drop round needing to come in the house?

2. Blondie

Blondie PetForums VIP

I ceased to worry about stuff like that a long time ago, lol! I cant give a flying wotnot, people either like it or lump it or they dont have to come back, lol! I refuse to keep my house clean and tidy all the time just in case somebody comes round, lol!

3. harley bear

:eek: But he has to come back!!!! Hes plastering my bedroom tomorrow :eek: Just one lazy day thats all i wanted :scared:

4. Blondie

Blondie PetForums VIP

Well have a lazy day then, lol - I would! :p

Believe you me, state of some houses I been in through work I dont worry about mine anymore!! :eek:

5. harley bear

LOL well you saw the state of mine and its 10x worse today :lol: ...i better get my lazy ass into gear and get sorted and get the chest of draws put together ..no rest for the wicked as they say :rolleyes:

6. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

its sods law isnt it, you can guarantee if you have an ocd day and everything is pristine no-one will come. the minute the dog has trampled mud everywhere, the teenager has decided that he has no clean clothes so has *finally* decided to bring aaaaallll his dirty clothes from his bedroom and dump em on the kitchen floor in front of the washer, and you havent been *ar$ed to wash the pots from tea yet, everyone you know will decide that its a perfect time to come visit!! :eek:
    but im with ceearott on this one, if they dont like it, dont come back :p visits to my house come fully inclusive of a dog fur coat ;) ha ha

7. Tidgy

Tidgy PetForums Senior

just leave the house a shambles all the time then you dont have to worry at all,,,, lol

8. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Why is that a problem??:confused1:
    Just move your bed into the middle of the room and tell him to plaster quietly!!:D

9. harley bear

Yep its just sods law ...just typical that i couldnt be bothered to get dressed lol
    Im fed up of the whole house being a total tip with everything everywhere..wouldnt bother me if it ws just upstairs..on the brightside most the huge boxes in the hall should be gone by monday.

10. Blondie

Blondie PetForums VIP

Yeah, look on the bright side, lol! We had to live with most of our stuff packed in boxes, and the boxes had to be stood in the rooms, just in case we had to move out of the house quickly - for a YEAR!! :scared: Its a long story and wont bore you with the details, but yeah, we didnt know if we were gonna get chucked out or not for 12 months! The house looked very bare!

11. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

So your entire family has been poorly for days and you didn't bother to get dressed.

I would have told the guy he was welcome to do the plaster work if he wasn't afraind of catching the flue we had all come down with.
    Perfect explanation for not being dressed and the house being in a mess, no shame in it, and in fact not all that untrue, either........

12. Paganman

Paganman PetForums Senior

I thought this was going to be some real shame :rolleyes: like he walked in and there was your dildo on the side :thumbup:

13. harley bear

OH is better, just the boys with colds now really..i know it shouldnt have bothered me considering i have had no sleep all week and been looking after two poorly kids but i dont want anyone thinking im a scrubber :eek:
    Oh no...hes gone back to work today :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice