Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ohhhh ship

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedogsmother, May 24, 2010.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I love my kids so much (are you sensing a but) but Ive had them off school for a week when we went on holiday and Im beginning to hate the word "muuuuuuuuummmmmmm" so can you imagine how pizzed off I am to find out that there has been a big fire at a local chemical works and now they are off school today:crying:, not to mention the fact that I could have stayed in bed but I got up early and made their pack ups and got their uniforms all lined up on the sofa, Its just not fair gonna have to sulk now :(.

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Oh! what a bummer eh!. Just think they are only in school for another couple of weeks and then is it summer hol's.................quick hide the calender dont let them know lololol. I hate the dreaded ice cream van...........mum can I....thats all I get through those holidays so I know how you feel. xx

3. shutterspeed

shutterspeed PetForums Senior

I always loved the holls, I was always feeling very sad on Sep 1st.
    Maybe I'm the only one :D

4. thedogsmother

Aaaaaarrrggghhh noooooooooo, I might hide through the summer hols. I get the
    "can I have", then "awwwwwwww why not?"

I love having a child at home, they are both adorable on their own but together omg they fight constantly and apparently Ive taken on the job of referee for all their disputes:scared:, I suppose it will teach me a lesson for having them so close together:D, I love it really it just doesnt help that they cant play out and we are stuck indoors on a roasting hot day and we cant even open the windows or doors, added to that this is the day Ive booked the car in for some work and they are collecting that in a minute so we cant even go out anywhere (that was an shamefull request for sympathy wasnt it:eek:)

5. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

I used to tell my two that when the ice-cream van plays the music it means he's run out of ice-cream :rolleyes: ain't I just wicked :D

6. thedogsmother

I used to do that with those little rides that you have to put money in, I told them that if the lights were on or it was playing music that it was to tell passing repair men that it was broken:eek:.

7. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

:lol:

Glad I'm not the only mum who fibs :lol:

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I used to do that, especially when two or more came round in the same day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Awww appreciate every moment as all too soon they grow up ;) mine are 14 and 16 now, i'd love have their eartlier years back again :(

10. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i must be weird cause i love having my kid off school, granted she does my head in at times but i love being able to go on days out with her. i`m even picking her up early from school today to take her down to blackpill lido to play in the pool, although she won`t miss anything at school as in her year all they do is play most of the time :rolleyes:

11. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Cj has just told me about this as i was reading this thread! :eek: she said its manchester rd area? x

12. thedogsmother

Yep its about a mile away from us just up from the main shops area at Linthwaite. I opened the door this morning to let Henrick out and the street stunk like a bonfire so I did wonder who had been burning what.

13. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Everything is fine here, no smell of burning or anything :confused: alot of people on my facebook are saying that there schools are closed etc x

14. thedogsmother

Omg I need professional help, the kids have both been invited out to their friends houses for tea and now.... yes youve guessed it I miss them, there is simply no pleasing some people:lol:.

15. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

lol i look after my OHs little girl when she comes to stay and my nephews, sometimes i'd like to know where the off switch is!:lol:

i do wonder where they get all that energy tho, they are mental but you gotta luv em:)

16. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

I hate school holidays as I work full time and its such a juggle. Luckily mum is taking him away next week so peace and quiet :thumbup:

17. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Well... uni was still on for me.... :p lol x

18. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

I loved looking after the cousins when they were younger, like under 2, and now they're just mad. However we have a new newborn (3 days old), in the form of my nephew :D

With the kids, all four are aged between 3 and 6, just go "can i have", "why not", screaming, smacking blah blah blah. With me and my OH just going "no!", "don't tug the dogs ears/tail/skin", "don't get the hamster/gerbil out" etc. Such joys!

19. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Oh poor dora. . . Having to look after your own children is just perpostorous! ;-)

20. thedogsmother

Yeah thats what I thought too :lol:, Ooooh Dyllan has been poorly hun, shes had to have a little op.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice