Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

oh well

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by candysmum, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

As i didn't breed too well on my dalmatian front. and i have had some form of words put in my mouth

i stated i had improved on the spots on my dog which i had i felt she had too many and her litter produced a better spotted dog than i had which i stand by.

I am leaving

Shame i enjoyed the site but this is why i post less.

TO the poeple i talk to sorry to be going but i dont want to be in a school playground anymore.

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

Ohh gosh...I told you it was my views....you have just been pming me about this!..
    Nothing was said in nasty way to you i just answered a question you pmed me about!!

Take care!

3. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

CANDY NO!!!! DON'T LEAVE!

4. borderer

borderer Guest

here we go again:smilewinkgrin::rolleyes:

5. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

sorry you feel you have to leave. i dont know what it is that has happened as such. but i personally think your pups were beautiful. and i have enjoyed reading all your posts, especially about the pups.

if you decide not to return, i wish you all the best in the future. xxx

6. Aww Candy's Mum don't leave, you did a brilliant job with the puppies and found them loving homes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice