UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the third time I have shingles in my ear and eye so I am just off to hospital I went to the docs and he says he cant treat it and I need the hospital,the blooming pain is awful see you all later (I hope)xxxxx:crying:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Oh Sue, that must be so painful. :( :(

I hope the hospital look after you and can give you something to make you feel more comfortable.

xxxx

·
Still missing my boys
42,308 Posts
How on earth do you get it 3 times? :confused:

I've never heard of anyone having it more than once and I thought if you did get it more, the attacks got less severe!!!

I know it's extremely painful, particularly if you have it in your ear and eye :eek:

Hope the hospital can give you some decent pain relief

·
Super Moderator
29,629 Posts
Oh crikey that sounds horrible, I didn't know you could even get shingles in your ear or eye :( hope they can do something for the pain Sue x

·
Premium Member
33,926 Posts
I hope you'll soon be feeling better.

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Back:)I have to take 12 anti-viral tablets a day, and I have to take 10 steriod tablets first thing in the morning all in one go:eek:I am sure steriods are what body builders take to give them big muscles :001_unsure:

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Back:)I have to take 12 anti-viral tablets a day, and I have to take 10 steriod tablets first thing in the morning all in one go:eek:I am sure steriods are what body builders take to give them big muscles :001_unsure:
lol there are different types of steroids, my mums been pn steroids for the best part of ten years and trust me she is no body builder :D

Hopefully all the meds will help x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.