Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OH stuck on the m6

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 12, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

My OH and his dad went to chester today so his dad could look at some stupid old cars that he didn't even think he would buy but wanted to see.

I was a bit P'd off because fair enough his dad wants to spend his day off sitting in a car for 3hrs there and 3 back, but My oh has been at work all week and sunday is our day to relax together, monday a bit of relaxing and getting shopping done etc.

They left about 10 am. Got a txt at 3ish saying he didn't like either car he saw and they were going for something to eat rather than wait until they got home.

Now they have just went past junction 27 and its Closed- and normal traffic is not expected until 8pm!!! :( :mad:

Grrrrrr WHY could they have not shut the motorway Before the stupid junction and had a lane for those who want to come off and go a long way round? He could have come off and went up the A49 and back on at 28 and now he won't be home until about 11 :( :crying:

STUPID people crashing. Someone obviously wasn't doing something right! A motorbike, Caravan and Car were involved. I hope no-one was seriously hurt but I wish people were more careful!

2. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Oh The M6.. my 2nd favourite Motorway in the world!! god i hate that road!!
    Its just sooooooo boring! its not a suprize they have major pile ups on that road, its just so long.. i have so many bad memories of it!!
    Rather them then me i say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice