Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh some people annoy me - re michael jackson

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ad_1980, Jun 30, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Why, even when hes dead are people going on about the child molestation cases?

it really annoys me when i hear stupid comments, esp like 'even though you're a peado, rest in peace' i'm like wtf?

First of all he wasn't proven guilty. Sure he shouldn't have had kids sleeping in his room thats a fair comment - but to go on about something that he was never guilty of actually doing even when he's dead really really annoys me!

You can tell i'm a fan. I never once believed he was guilty of any of that.

I wonder what these kids who accused MJ are actually feeling right now? Jordan Chandler must be in his 30s now but even so.

rottiesloveragdolls likes this.
  2. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I'm not much of a fan myself, but I totally agree with you, he should be remembered for his music, not some accusations which came out ages ago.

3. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

But, in some cases, i remember people saying to me, "Michael Jacksons a bit of a weirdo" and then when he dies, EVERYONE loves him? :cursing: Now im also a fan, But OF HIS MUSIC, never did really like him, but thats my opinion! R.I.P MJ! :(

4. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

I love his music and believed he was an amazing person especially to his children.
    I don't believe he ever did anyhting wrong, apart from loving children so much he wanted to be one for ever.

5. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

it's a bit all too Diana all over again for my liking, aye it's a shame he's dead but that's it. he was good when i was a kid but his music of late is rubbish and nowhere near as good as his old stuff.

He was a great influence to a lot of musicians but it's a case of get over it media and give us news on something important.

6. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

I am a fan too, just wish people would let him rest in peace now!!!!

7. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

The problem being there is no smoke without fire,,,,,,

And human nature is like that,, they voice their opion loudly when the person cannot defend themselves,

I think he had amazing ideas and music, but I do think he became a bit strange,, no maybe that isn'tt the right word, ... he became more elabarate with his public appearences

8. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I totally see where you're coming from.

I went to see Anastacia on Sunday and she did a tribute to MJ and she also said, "I think it's a shame you need to die to earn respect." I completley agree with her, just as you said, now that he's died, everyone loves him.

9. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I had a debate with my OH freind yesterday about all of this..:cursing:

i said to him..how would you like to branded one and proved you wasent one but people kept calling you it....no you woulnt like it would you..:mad:

We all can have our own weird way in our lifes might be weird to me and not to you...everyones different..well most..:001_tt2:

No one will ever step in is shoes!!...NOONE!...ooh yeah i am a fan ;)

10. Baby Bordie

Its a bit like Jade Goody, Everyone basically hated her, Then she dies, And people suddenly love her! Anyways, how was Anastacia? Enjoy? :D

11. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

yeah it is a bit like that, just with even more commotion!

She was absolutely amazing! Definitely enjoyed it.
    x

12. Baby Bordie

Thats good, where was it?

13. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

I didn't like MJ as a person but i loved his music, always have :)

Latest news is that 7 MJ fans have killed themselves over his death :rolleyes:

14. Baby Bordie

Sam as me, personality wise, I didnt like him, But his music was legend! :eek: You serious? 7? That crazy, he was truely loved! :(

15. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

SERIOUSLY?

16. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Great post scosha, what people fail to see is once your branded with sich words it sticks.I'm not a lover of much of his music but i respect his talent,and if nothing else the poor guy can now be at peace.Lets face it, in this strange, evil world who's better off. R.I.P Michael.

17. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Yeah :(
    Don't get me wrong, i'm sad that he's gone but i wouldn't kill myself over it.

18. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

Liked MJ & his music, & was very sad to see his passing, he never really seemed to have a happy life although he had money, because he'd never really grown up, probably as a result of his childhood, he was a fantastic, song writer, dancer & singer.

I know people are going to slate me for this but I don't think he did bother those kids, I think they got to know him & realised he wasn't mentally a grown man, call it a type of learning disability if you want, & they took advantage of him knowing it was something that couldn't be proved as it was his word against theres, & him being the adult he'd come out of it looking bad even if he'd done nothing, the allegations made against him destroyed his career as it had been prior to them.

What the papers & the medai haven't mentioned is the vast amount of money he gave to charities in his heyday, & he's also left money to charities in the last will he left with a solicitor in 2002.

Jordan Chandler, is very well off & has his own business, he recieved a 20 million pound settlement with his parents recieving 1 million each also.

I think many people jumped on the band wagon when the allegations were made against him in the hope of a pay out of some kind.

Ijust hope they protect his 3 kids & dont try to split them up with the youngest having a different mother to the older 2!

19. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi,

I find the hysteria a bit nauseating, yeah the guy was talented and its very sad, but there are far worst things going on! Two plane crashes within a fortnight of each other, great loss of life. I think people need to get some perspective on it all.

The fact that people are killing themselves over him makes me so angry, people are dying of disease all the time, some after battling diseases very bravely for ages, what a waste of life. Its the same mentality of people who kill themselves when their football teams lose a match, pathetic!!

Izzie

20. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

Totally agree

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice