UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Iv got to admit I have a massive soft spot for your Rowen! he is so beautiful and I LOVE his name :001_wub:
Awww thank you - everyone falls in love with him, when he is booked in at the vets there is always at least 3 people on the desk waiting to greet him :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Awww thank you - everyone falls in love with him, when he is booked in at the vets there is always at least 3 people on the desk waiting to greet him :lol:
He is SUPER cute!

Bernie loves his boxes too, which is great as we're in the middle of moving house. However, he likes to sit in the corner and eat them! I think Rowan needs to give him a few tips on what boxes are actually for ;):D

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is SUPER cute!

Bernie loves his boxes too, which is great as we're in the middle of moving house. However, he likes to sit in the corner and eat them! I think Rowan needs to give him a few tips on what boxes are actually for ;):D
Are you sure?

This is a box I saved to use for Secret Santa...... :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.