Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh NO!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by candysmum, Mar 30, 2011.

1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

I'm puppy looking.... :eek:

I just can't help it. Candy is not herself and i think it will help her, the hosue is so empty without Misty.

We always said we would get another one when we lost misty. I didn't think just after a week i'd be looking but i think knowing it can take a long time to find the right puppy I have just started looking. I have been Nosing around but i have actively started seeking out Breeders now! as of thie morning! :D

I know by the end of the year year we will be a 2 dog household again, so i guess its a watch this pace kind of thing now. WHen will the right Girl come along?

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

It must be strange for Candy :( I know what these two are like if one of them is away for a short time. Good luck with the puppy hunt what are you looking for :D

3. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

As if you need to ask that! :D Of course the one and only NUtty, bouncing insane Dalmatian! lol

4. Dally Banjo

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a baby spot :001_wub: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

5. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Aye, a baby spot. When i can find the right one, from the right breeder etc etc etc.

No getting scammed this time! I feel sorry for the poor breeder that gets me knocking i think they are going to be bomb barded with have you got... can i see this ... questions LOL

6. Dally Banjo

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Good luck with your search!

Champdogs is worth a look, but I think if you want one from a really good breeder then you are best off emailling someone at the breed club as they will probably have a list of suitable breeders who are expecting or planning a litter :)

8. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

I have been there (the breed club) and have emailed a few who have planned litters this year :D should i say emailed 3!

9. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

oh no they are the other end of the country from me I am way down south!
    :(

10. Dazadal

Dazadal PetForums Member

Candysmum
    Take a look at the British Dalmatian Club Website www.britishdalmatianclub.org.uk and click on the puppy list. There are a list of breeders that follow our clubs code of conduct. If you want to PM me I can certainly recommend someone. As Dallybanjo said Shulune is a great Kennel but I don't think she has any puppies at the moment.:) There are two litters in Gloucestershire.

#10 Dazadal, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  11. Dally Banjo

Thats a shame :( Im sure you will find a good breeder down your neck of the woods :D

12. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Good luck with your search. Puppy hunting is the most exciting thing ever isn't it? Bet it will cheer Candy up too, it's awful seeing them lose a friend. :(

Having little T-Bo here is such a joy and he makes us all laugh so much with his cute ways. Have never looked back getting him and he's fitted so well into a multi dog household.

13. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

I love puppies! Candy does too thankfully lol! but saying that i Love them once they have grown into well rounded dogs as well.

it is exciting, at the same its sad, because it does bring home the fact we have lost Misty. I keep expecting to see her laying on the sofa with all the pillows on the floor she did like to throw them away! :rolleyes:

14. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

I can understand your sadness too :( but a new pup may help you and Candy move on. You will certainly have many hours of laughter and Candy many hours of fun.

You'll never replace Misty and wouldn't want to but you can honour her memory by getting a pup and i'm sure she would want her mummy and best friend to be happy again. :)

15. Dazadal

Dazadal PetForums Member

If you read Candysmums other thread and the home made Croissants any pooch I think will certainly be pampered!:)

16. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

LOL, oh they are, they eat and dine like queens i always have more dog food than human food. a whole cupboard for the dogs thats huge!

once i had nothing in the house for the kids and told them they had to share the dogs dinner! they weren't impressed!

They got pizza that night! the kids not the dogs!

17. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Well, we can't let our dogs go without can we? they don't understand. It's much the same here - apart from when Marty stole the Christmas turkey crown, no one was impressed with my special stuffing that year! :rolleyes:

18. Dazadal

Dazadal PetForums Member

Malmum wrote
    LMAO!!! :w00t:

19. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

LOL that is funny!

20. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Even worse was to follow - he's not used to cooked food, especially in that amount - we had to batten down the hatches on Boxing day as there was a gail force wind rushing through the house! :eek:

Funny how we've never forgotten that Christmas!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice