Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh No it's Monday!!! What's the best thing that happened to you this weekend?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

It's Monday. worst day of the week but you got to accept it and move on.

What was the most interesting thing that happened to you this weekned other than chatting to me on the forum?

2. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Don't do interesting lol :D

When your a mum of 3 and have two dogs to look after,interesting becomes a thing of the past lol :D

I don't like sundays,cooking dinner,kids stuff to sort for school,making sure they all have uniforms sorted etc.....

I like Mondays,back into the routine,kids at school etc,just me & the dogs,peace & quiet till 3.30 Bliss! :D

3. Magik

Magik Guest

No excuse sallyanne... I have two kids both a t school and I still manage to have fun. I reserve at least one weekend in the month to go and and do something for me... you should do the same.

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

thats agood idea,, im life seems to revolve round everyone else,,,never do anything for myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

We usually have friends around on a saturday night for a few drinks but didn't this week as we've all got coughs & colds.

6. Magik

Magik Guest

yes but you should get out of the house... it's allright for your husband but you're stuck in it all week. I try to get my partner out as often as she can... I even bought a crap car for me to drive so she could swan around in my jeep... house work and looking after the kids and pets is a full time job too and I think alot of men do see it like that.

7. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

same here, everyone else always come first, I even had £50 off my brother for my birthday it all went on my kids:rolleyes:

8. Magik

Magik Guest

you all need to get out. It's not healthy for your kids either to see you slaving without any fun... did you know that kids who never see their parents having time for themselves often end up being treated as doormats in future relationships!?!

9. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Only do pubs in the summer lol,I'm not a going out sort of person,been there done that when I was younger.I'm not a spring chicken anymore :D
    These kids make you feel ancient.
    I prefer my home comforts,nice glass of wine or two,nice log fire,decent music,not having to stand outside for a ciggie.....Bliss :D

10. Magik

Magik Guest

My parents like to have guests over, they've been doing it for years. They play games and stuff. One game ..not sure of the name but everyone puts their car keys in a bowl to start off then I'm not sure what happens next as mum would lock us in our room but we used to hear lots of banging and sreaming. Sounded like alot of fun.

11. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hee hee you had to go there didnt you :)

12. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

We find it easier having friends around,we all have kids which get on great,they go off upstairs & play on the computors & stuff,whilst us adults have drinks & chat etc....
    No babysitters to find either lol.

It's cheaper to stay in too,costs a fortune going to pubs.

13. Magik

Magik Guest

could I come round to your house one weekend?

14. you're grown up now - ask her what it was!

15. The best thing happened at the weekend was : I am dressed/ masked as a tr...swe....te, snicked quietly into Magik/s bar and he never recognised me!:D:p:p:p

16. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

ha ha ha Elena you make me laugh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

17. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Let me think about that,men are not house broken are they lol :D:D:D

18. Magik

Magik Guest

I've had all the relevant heath checks and I promise not to hump anyone's leg!:D

19. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

it was a lazy one and I had a good lay in:D

20. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hee hee you are well trained:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice