Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh my god theyre gonna ban the england shirt!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tigerneko, May 21, 2010.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

...i actually cant believe anyone thinks this is true :rolleyes:

its like that silly rumour that goes around every December that christmas is gonna be banned cos other faiths/nationalities/races find it 'offensive' seriously, dont be ridiculous!

i think our police force have much better things to do than arrest people or fine them for being patriotic :rolleyes:

i'd rather see them make it an offence for people to be gulliable, i believe that will do bloomin wonders for this country, even though it might not leave many people left over :D

2. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Yup...I'd heard that too...and then thought how quiet our streets would be round here.....you can't look anywhere without seeing a flag hanging out of a window, a shirt...flags and stickers in cars.....wow the prisons would be full haha.
    Yesterday I saw a neighbours 4 day old baby and he had a newborn england footy kit on....wonder where he'd stand in a court of law and would they allow hos mum to go in to change his nappy :lol::lol::lol:

3. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

is anyone noticing alot of these i'm not racist but... type of status's aswell :rolleyes: i seem to be reading a lot of them recently, think i need to sort my friends list out

4. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

:lol::lol: - very true!!!!

5. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

its not true....but to be honest i wouldnt care if it is true! lol

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yeah things probably would be much better without it all lol I hate the world cup, it's just an excuse for chavs to sit in the pub all day drinking and then getting lary in the evening and bothering everyone :(

England aren't gonna win, I dont know why anyone is bothering with it lol

Yes, there are a lot of them! If anything should be banned it's those groups on facebook, they're just asking for trouble.

One guy on my facebook had his status as something like "just wait until the cricket comes back round, i'm gonna complain about people wearing the pakistani shirts" .....it's just so pathetic and immature. I dont know anyone of any other race, religion or nationality that lives in England that would find anything English or British offensive.

But I do agree that if they do find it offensive then they should beggar off back to wherever they came from, but it's such a tiny minority of them that actually reckon they are offended by our culture and they are the type that are only out there to cause trouble.

7. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I'm dreading it .... luckily my OH has no interest in football so we won't be watching it, I'll just have to listen to everyone at work going on about it. I just hope England gets knocked out early so everyone shuts up about it!
    Personally i think people should be fined for wearing any type of football shirt ... a crime against taste, decency & fashion!!!

Fleur likes this.
  8. sophoscar

sophoscar PetForums VIP

I've heard this is not true but then i've heard it is. Im not bothered because if i want to wear my england top and people moan i don't care.

9. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

LOL especially them ones with like "Dozzer" on the back of them or whatever their daft nickname is :scared:

my OH isn't interested either, so our summer will probably be spent going on nice days out to the beach with the dogs and stuff, as they will probably be much quieter when England are playing :D

10. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

i think it's a town in wales (not to sure on that) that has 'advised' people to not wear them incase it starts fights or something, thats one town in wales...not the whole flippin country

11. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

:lol::lol: =- it never fails to make me laugh the irony of seeing fat men who obviously do no exercise wearing sports shirts!!!

12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

and it's WALES lol shouldn't they be wearing their own bloomin shirts? lol

I don't even think they're in it but it would really shut all the England fans up if Wales or Scotland won the world cup haha

13. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I think tyhis is a rumour started by racist to stir up trouble :(

I'm with you on this :lol: :thumbup: :lol:

Luckily no one in my family is remotely interested in football.

14. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

no ones interested in it in mine either...my boyfriend couldn't care less..oh no wait my dads into football but he doesn't count :)

i don't see why the can't have one football match..decide who's better and leave it as that lol

15. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

This is the good thing about football :lol: - I live near Portsmouth and when they were playing a Wembly last week, it was like a ghost town in my village, I didn't see one car on the road and only passed 4 other people in the street, we had one of our best walks :thumbup:

16. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Yeah we had similar last year when Burnley were put into the Premiership, they went down to Wembley one day and I don't know anyone who's a Burnley fan and didn't go, it was great shopping on that day lol

of course they've been relegated now because they are crap, so the good mood didn't last very long :D

17. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

The Police have been to our local and told them they are not allowed to wear football shirts ..no flags...plastic glasses only...no uner 18 allowed in when footie is on and they must have door staff

Juliex

18. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I could quite believe they would ban the England shirt particularly in the present political climate.
    They say that it's fine to wave the union jack for five minutes because it's patriotic but waving it for 5 and a half minutes is national front! :confused:

Forget Sunday night at the Proms then! :lol:

19. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Wow, its being banned coz it could incite race riots?? So there are no black english people? Surely thats abit offensive and racist?
    I agree that they are tacky and tasteless anyways and really wish they would ban those car flags.. You dont look patriotic you just look like the ambassador of the worlds' crappiest country!!LOL:D

20. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice