UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Oh my god I just saw my ideal Maine Coon!!!

1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  NexivRed 
G
#1 ·
A breeder in Cumbria produced the most amazing blue and white boy I have ever seen!!! He is sold but I literally would have traveled to Cumbria to see him, no kidding.

I don't reckon I can post pictures from breeder's websites without their permission, but can I post links to their sites? You simply have to see him. I gasped and my hands went straight to my cheeks and I think my eyes literally popped out lol.

Bloody problem is he's going to be a bench mark now for all other kittens!!

#14 ·
Tomsk is gorgeous, but Irish Dreamer is my pick (in my day dream world)
they are both tabbies though rather than solids, I think? My dream MC is solid blue or black and white, or high white with black/blue. (yes catcoonz, you know I covet your boy)
well my queen will have just one more litter to see if i get a blue hi-white next year, if she does i will let you know....if not we both miss out.:)

G
#20 ·
Tomsk is gorgeous, but Irish Dreamer is my pick (in my day dream world)
they are both tabbies though rather than solids, I think? My dream MC is solid blue or black and white, or high white with black/blue. (yes catcoonz, you know I covet your boy)
Yeah, both tabbies. I would love to meet blue tabbies and blue solids. I'm just starting to realise how much I love white on a Maine Coon though. So gotta have white :)

If anyone knows of any silver and white or blue and white males please let me know! None listed on the Maine Coon Cat Club website (that are still available). Which breeders tend to produce those colours do you know?

#21 · (Edited)
Yeah, both tabbies. I would love to meet blue tabbies and blue solids. I'm just starting to realise how much I love white on a Maine Coon though. So gotta have white :)

If anyone knows of any silver and white or blue and white males please let me know! None listed on the Maine Coon Cat Club website (that are still available). Which breeders tend to produce those colours do you know?
chevycoons.com
They have kittens available from a silver tabby and white male and a classic blue tabby and white female. It doesn't have pics of kittens but you could always ask. 5 kittens born 12/10/2012 3 boys & 2 girls availible

G
#24 ·
chevycoons.com
They have kittens available from a silver tabby and white male and a classic blue tabby and white female. It doesn't have pics of kittens but you could always ask. 5 kittens born 12/10/2012 3 boys & 2 girls availible
I actually went to their site yesterday, but when I clicked the kittens available tab there wasn't much information. Just that there were 5 kittens available. I'll send them an email. Thank you :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.