Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OH is out and I'm bored...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cheryl89, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Cheryl89

Have no idea what to do on these nights, it's times like this I wish I had my own solid pals to go out with too.... But sod it, got my cat and my dog who needs pals!!!!!!!!! :001_tt2: Least I have PF :) (Omg I sound so sad....:eek: )

I do have a pounding headache and some prep to do for my interview tomorrow! Been in my role 4 years now and it's so dull so hoping to nail this one tomorrow.... fingers crossed :) been one of them weeks this week! :(

2. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

Im bored and my hubby is here ;)

There is nothing on TV EVER

I have a book to read but too tired to read it!!

Good luck with your interview tomorrow :)

Cheryl89 likes this.
  3. Cheryl89

Hahaha, I should learn to occupy myself. So far I've hoovered house, changed all beds and done 3 loads of washing and cooked my dinner and fed my girls (cat and dog) .......now sitting down and awaiting something good to come on Telly! I'll be so lucky hey!!! lol

I should read, I'm just too addicted to PF..............:001_tt2: x

4. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

Wow you have done loads, I came home walked Ben and fetched a Dominos pizza for our dinner! So much for the diet :(

5. Cheryl89

Haha Engel had her walkies when I got in at 3.30! She's a spoilt devil, currently being very naughty so looking to acquire an "in house" lead to teach her to leave the bloody cat alone!!!

Ahhh yes..I had a very bad day on Tues... my diet went out the window and pigged out on Pizza Express - it's okay to have off days hun :) we all do :001_tt2: x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice