Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

oh im so not impressed.............

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lizzyboo, May 23, 2010.

1. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

was the look that radley gave us when we took him to the beach today. he hated it so much so that it took me about twenty minutes to move about 20 cm! he wasnt having any of it.. any chance he could he would sit down and refuse to budge, it must have looked so funny :) in the end i carried him back to the car park!

i enjoyed myself though..:lol:

2. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Bless, he's only a baby!
    I remember Merlin not being very impressed with the beach on his first outing - we live only 20 mins walk away from the seafront. He just couldn't see the point of it all, really - and as for the horrible wet noisy waves all running towards him...... well.... that's a bit scary if you're only a little pup, it takes a while to realise they're not out to get you!

3. Maz&Oozy

Maz&Oozy PetForums Member

awww poor Radley *hugs little pup*

(did make me chuckle tho 20 mins 20cm) :thumbup:

4. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Ha! When we took Holly to the beach back in March she wasn't very impressed, however it was a little chilly. Then when we took her to Weymouth last month, she still wasn't very impressed... My OH took her into the water, as he's mad and decided to see how cold the water was!

5. rona

rona Guest

The sea is a really scary thing you know :lol: :lol:
    Fancy traumatizing your poor dog like that ;)

6. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

i wouldnt care but its more like an estury that us locals call a beach, i mean it has beach huts and all that but round here spill builders sand next to a puddle and locals would call it a beach! anyways, we didnt even get within a sniff of the water, he took one look at the sand and pebbles and refused to budge!

7. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Nuala enjoyed her first visit to the beach, but she was about 2 years old at the time. She loved 'catching' the fish - didn't have the heart to tell her they were already dead. :D

Attached Files:

8. Hb-mini

Hb-mini PetForums VIP

We dont get there very often but Bella loves the beach!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice