Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OH got all clear to drive

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jun 7, 2010.

1. rona

rona Guest

Just got back from the hospital, and OH has been given the all clear to drive short distances :thumbup: :thumbup:
    He still has to be very careful for another 8 weeks and has a check up booked for a months time. BUT
    My life can now get back to somewhere near to normal ;)
    Mother is well :) Don't have to drive OH everywhere and do all the running around :) and Alfie is on the mend, PHEW :D

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I dont know the story but thats great news :)

3. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Thats good news my husband got the all clear to drive last week as well have you told the insurance company he was told to notify his i would check to be on the safe side you know how insurance companies are will wriggle out of paying with any excuse.

4. rona

rona Guest

The insurance company was never told he couldn't drive

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

No ours wasnt but the doc said he couldnt drive as his insurance would be void not that he could have anyway but it was obvious that he had, had something done (a pot) and then strapping after so maybe thats why.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice