Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

oh gosh we're about to be plunged into the dark ages...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tigerneko, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

somethings gone wrong with the leccy supplies on my street.... and just our luck, some big important mains thingy is under our drive :rolleyes: so theres a load of United Utilites vans and diggers outside my house waiting to take a chunk out of my drive!

So obviously off goes the electricity.... on the one day i'd taken off my work placement to get some college work done!!

how bloody typical :rolleyes: i'll be around a while longer yet but no idea how long!! Or how long our electricity will be off!

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Get the candles ready.;) The only thing i'd worry about would be my freezer.Power cuts can be fun.;):D

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

DO NOT open your freezer!! then you should be ok lol

go get stocking up on the candels, although its not dark dark till like 10pm anyway, so just go to bed early lol

4. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I love power cuts, they're great... but not when I have 4 assignments due in for college... 2 of which are overdue and need to be done by today :(

and 'the electricity went off at home' is an age old excuse in my college... I will have to take pics of them digging my house up to prove to my tutors i'm not lying :lol:

Hopefully it'll be back on by then!! I can't be missing BGT & Corrie... we missed last nights corrie cos they switched it off and I still havent watched it :scared: :scared:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice