Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh Dear.....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 27, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Came down stairs thismorning and even before I had got to the kitchen I caught the unmistakeable whiff of poo :(

There was a small runnyish poop on the floor. Dixie looked guilty but then Dave always looks like he has no idea..

I had to let Dave sleep out his crate on a bed next to Dix last night as we left the crate at the new house (planned to make another trip with boxes but was tired).

We went to bed around 1, and I came back down at 2 for a drink and the dogs were fine, sleeping. Great.

Still no idea who done the poop.. until I went to get a bag out the drawer to put it in and realised there was a carrier bag in the water dish :confused: dunno where it even came from!

But there was a massive (ie, only Dave could have done) poo in the dish! :eek: not one drip on the lino, it was all in the dish! :confused:

On the other hand- other than the poop there was no destruction at all though which was good, maybe Dave is growing up!

It *may* have been tired cranky me's fault for taking them in too early from toilet break last night but they were harassing the cat and not looking like they needed to poop anyway!

So, good that he never ate anything or wrecked any of my stacked packed boxes! But why IN the water dish?? :confused:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Mine have done that and I have no idea why they do it :confused1:

3. shutterspeed

shutterspeed PetForums Senior

One of my cats used to pee in the dog's dish. (peed everywhere, but I prefered in the dish, easier to clean:D)

4. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

How weird :confused1: :lol: when I first got rusty for the first 2-3 months he used to pee in Maya's bowl just after she'd eaten, the little shite :rolleyes: thankfully caught him a few times and shouted at him which in turn he's now stopped, such a dirty boy

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Maybe its the closest they can come to burying it/covering it up??
    Think Id die of shock if I had to confront a Dave poo after being used to Chihuahua's!!LOL:eek:

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Sometimes even I am still shocked at the size of them!

It made me laugh about the plastic bag though, it was like ''uh-oh.. maybe I'll just hide it'' :lol:

7. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

haha! although quite naughty, its also quite funny!!!!

he was just making sure he didnt make a mess on the floor :thumbup:

someone just peed on skyes bed here. dunno who it was. my first thought was obviously kody, but skye was acting all sheepish and clingy to me, so maybe it was her. ah well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice