Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh dear, tell me that didn't happen...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Patterdale_lover, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Right I seem to have crappy luck in the way of embarrassing events but I think this tops it all.

In my bedroom changing out of doggy clothes and into some normal ones, I hear playful growling, look in the garden Bess and Nelly have got my mums favourite cardy off the line and playing tug of war with it! :eek: So I scramble down the stairs run outside and take it off of them and hang it back up, on to hear "wahey afternoon Chloe" Look across and the other side of the fence is my neighbour and about 3 other middle aged men standing on the tractor gawping over :eek: (We live next to a farm) Look down and realise I was still in my underwear. I'm never leaving my house again. Too many people have seen me in underwear now.

I HATE MY LIFE!

2. jamie1977

jamie1977 Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Patterdale_lover

:eek: You mean men!!

And hawksport don't say that cause I'll worry now, even though I didn't see any video cameras :blink:

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: I do it all the time - or forget to draw the curtains :lol:

Big hugs hen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. jamie1977

jamie1977 Banned

Heard the video is available for £5 for DVD, £8 Blu Ray, £10 for the 3D version

6. Patterdale_lover

Are you saying it's only worth £10 tops :eek: RUDE :p

7. jamie1977

jamie1977 Banned

You tell me :lol:

8. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I was just going to say that :yikes: :yikes:

*awaits 'it's because your in your 80's and no-one wants to see that' comment* :lol:

Em
    xx

9. Patterdale_lover

Hahaha nooo no where near 80 don't worry but I shouldnt think people wanna see anyway!! :blink:

Okay.....You're freaking me out! It is actually black I have on today STOP IT STOP IT :cryin:

10. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Couldn't be me then - I normally even forget that layer too :rolleyes:

(I really have done it twice *face palm* )

My friend on here the other night came out with 'I live in a small village - pretty much everyone has seen me naked' I thought it was absolutely hilarious :lol: :lol:

(She meant because of curtains by the way, I hasten to add!)

Em
    xx

11. Patterdale_lover

LMAO Oh bless her! But Em you naughty lady!! :eek: :D

You weren't one of the men were you.... :p Hahaha!

12. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol:
    Just think you brightened a few peoples day up :D

13. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I'd love to say it was naughtiness - in actuality it's just complete stupidity :lol:

Hope you're feeling a bit happier today by the way hen
    xxxxxxx

14. Patterdale_lover

Hahaha ! Well I'm glad some find it funny, I'm never leaving the house again!! :cryin:

Hahah awhh hun, I'm sure they enjoyed it ;)
    And yes thanks sweetie thanks for asking :D Hehe Good weather always cheers me up! xxx

15. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Lol my immediate neighbours are a lovely gay couple (though I think they were before I started wandering around naked :yikes: :lol: )

Yep, good weather's ace!

I'm going to take Bumby to the beach me thinks to wear him out a bit before agility

xxxxxxxxxx

16. Patterdale_lover

Awh I wish I lived near a beach!!

Hahahaha no worries there mate, I woulda scarred you for life!

17. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Poor you :( It did make me laugh though :lol:

Perhaps this will make you feel abit better. Not that long ago I was round my sisters and as we were just leaving to go out, I decided I needed the loo before we went, so I dashed back into her flat and I didn't bother to shut the bathroom door. Then I heard this noise and thinking my sister had come back into her flat I looked up and out the bathroom door across the hall into my sisters bedroom and there at her window was the window cleaner. I don't know which one of us was more shocked. AND I had to wait until he stopped looking because the door in her bathroom is too far away for me to have given it a hefty shove closed with my foot. I had to grab a towel to cover my modesty :blushing:

18. Patterdale_lover

OMG LMAO! Sorry I would have gone bright red!! How long did he stare for?

19. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Luckily not long! I think he was more embarrassed than me and I was REALLY embarrassed! Thank God he didn't attempt to clean the windows first, he was kind enough (after being shocked) to look away and then go back down the ladder. Thank God I was already sitting on the loo, it could've been worse I could have pulled my jeans down whilst he was already in the middle of cleaning that window :yikes:

Talking to my own window cleaner (and no I didn't fuss up and say what had happened to me ;) ) he said as a window cleaner you see all sorts of things and the worst bit is some people just don't care, they do things like carry on having their bath with windows half open etc :eek:

20. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

At uni I walked into my friends room (as we normally did) and she was there naked...with boyfriend on top :yikes:

We were all so stunned we just stayed looking at each other in silence for about 5 minutes :lol:

Em
    xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice