UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a book from amazon in the post and inside was a flyer from vistaprint with an address to buy a full sized personalised calendar for 99p so off I went, spent aged uploading pictures and adding birthdays. At the end checkout I could buy 2 for £7.99 so I clicked that too...then a desk calendar for £3.49 so I clicked that too...still, only £13 odd for 3 calendars with pictures of my beloved on (Kes....not the OH :D)

Can't wait to get them now.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Working as a secretary I always know the dates. I love having a personal calendar at work to cheer me up though :)
It will be nice to see Kes whenever you need a boost!

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooh thats a great idea, can you get a different picture for each month?
Yup, and you can add in birthdays and captions under the pictures too. :D I don't know if the link will work for other people, it might do if you want me to PM it to you so you can see. I doubt the address they've printed is all that unique.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a calendar for 2012 of pictures of pictures of our holiday with Bingley last year. When he died at the end of Jan it seemed bittersweet, but actually it's been like having him still with us all year. It's kept his memory alive.
Aww, that's lovely, great memories and photos always make you smile. :)

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Just done one for my gran of her doggy. first christmas pressie bought :p

ooh they do try to temp you into more things though, and 21 days for delivery :eek: just aswell I ordered it early. I wish I had upgraded the paper now though :eek: hopefully it will turn out nice. if not was just under a fiver all in for a personalised gift I'm sure the thought will be appriciated :D

thankyou again for the link

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
I get a free calendar using my dog photo's every year ... sometimes I make a second one using different pics of the dogs (I use Steves account to get the second one free as well)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I did one of those for this year - I think I got the "free" offer from car phone warehouse & ended up buying another 2. It took me ages trying to find appropriate Tilly pics for each month in keeping with the season of the month, but I was really pleased with it & have it on my desk at work, the pics are so nice & glossy that when the year is over I'm going to cut them all out & make a collage on my noticeboard:D isn't that what work noticeboards are for anyway:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.