Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Oh blinking ink

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bird, Jul 17, 2009.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

now what do we do, last day of school and grandmonster comes home with a letter telling us someone there has been diagnosed with swine flu. She's had a cold for a couple of weeks and docs sent us to have her bloods done yesterday. We are supposed to be taking her on holiday in 3 weeks :eek: Oh well looks like we're all on quarantine :(

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Aw no :( hope she gets well soon!

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Thats just it if she has got it how long before shes no longer infectious, last thing we want is to stay in a hotel and have everyone down with the thing

4. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Oh no, hope she gets well soon! :D

5. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Has her temp been been above 38? If not, you might not need to worry.

I phoned the doctors yesterday cos i was feeling really crappy & have done for a few days but their only concern was my temp (which was below normal & not above). They were really nice about it all & did tell me to call back if i'm still unwell in a few days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice