Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

OGTV is the only 24/7 TV channel for dogs!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by paulkent, Feb 16, 2020.

1. paulkent

paulkent PetForums Newbie

DOGTV is the only 24/7 TV channel for dogs! Scientifically developed and pup approved, DOGTV was created exclusively for canines, and the humans who love them.
    DOGTV’s programming helps stimulate, relax, entertain and habituate your dog with exposure to various sights, sounds, objects and experiences from a dog’s point of view. The result: a confident, happy dog, who’s less likely to develop stress, separation anxiety or other related problems.
    About DOGTV:
    DOGTV was developed by world leading pet industry experts. Created following three years of research on dog’s vision, hearing and behavior, DOGTV’s content was tested by Professor Nicholas Dodman (Tufts University). DOGTV is proven to be a valuable tool for home enrichment and has been backed by Victoria Stillwell, renowned trainer and host of Animal Planet's “It's Me or the Dog”, Dr. Marty Becker, “America’s Veterinarian” and more.

Link: bit.ly/dog_tv
    Use this promo code for DOGTV online 30 days for free at DOGTV.

#1 paulkent, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

How weird. Anyway if there are any dogs on it my dogs would bark and growl and attack the tv. They can watch what I watch, why would they need their own channel. My tv is firmly off unless there is something I want to watch.

DanWalkersmum and Happy Paws2 like this.
  3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Why....Dillon use like watch anything on the TV with us, he loved lying on the bed watching football with OH, but Country File could be a nightmare, if they went to a farm with sheep and sheepdogs we had to turn the sound off.:D

DanWalkersmum and Blitz like this.
  4. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

The Yorkshire is a favourite for my 2 boys they only have to hear the music introduction and they are glued to the TV:)

Blitz likes this.
  5. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

What a strange idea.
    And did you not bother reading the rules you agreed to before signing up @paulkent - specifically the one about advertising?

Torin., jetsmum, Linda Weasel and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice