Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Official complaint against a moderator

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by classixuk, Apr 30, 2011.

1. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

I'd like to put in an official complaint against a moderator.

I will not name them publicly (you know who you are), but in a thread this week, I commented on how the thread was now up to "82 pages".

They told me that for them, it was not the case as they can see 40 posts per page.

Intrigued, I went into my settings and found that you can indeed set the PetForum to show 40 posts per page, which I did.

Since then, the index finger on my right hand now aches so much from scrolling up and down the page that I find it sore to flick my ash or pick up my wine.

Ergo, I am suffering withdrawl from alcohol and nicotine and the said moderator will probably not pay for rehab!

I have been forced to set my profile to 5 threads per page while I recover or I will never see another cigarette or alcoholic drink in my life again.

I demand that the owner of this site set the posts per page for the said moderator to 2 zillion posts as a suitable punishment.

:D :D :D

Anyone else fall foul of a moderator's good advice?

(Tongue in cheek only please...let's keep this fun):p

2. and they (that moderator) should have their writing hand tied behind their back and be made to scroll with their lazy hand:D

3. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

On a touch screen!!!!!
    :D

4. danielled

danielled Guest

Touch screen lol you mean like an ipad.:D

5. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

http://www.petforums.co.uk/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

I love it!!! That has made me smile, i thought you were serious then :D

6. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

I would like to disagree
    I think aforesaid advice is excellent and allows for less 'next page' related clicking ergo making life a much more stressfree existence :001_smile:

7. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Ummmmmmmm...................... :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice