UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Home

Dog learning Zone from Redgrave nr Diss or does anyone have any thought on them (I got sucked in cos the dog on the contact us page looks a bit like Ginge :eek:)

I emailed them this afternoon and got a very nice reply back.

Any thought any one?

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Home

Dog learning Zone from Redgrave nr Diss or does anyone have any thought on them (I got sucked in cos the dog on the contact us page looks a bit like Ginge :eek:)

I emailed them this afternoon and got a very nice reply back.

Any thought any one?
According to their methods they say the only use positive reward based training. You could ask if you can attend a group session and just observe, that would probably be the best bet then you can make up your mind that its what you want and your happy with it. Thats unless of course anyone can give you personal recommendations in the meantime.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes as always good advice (obvious really :eek:) It is about an hour from me but Mum & Dad live close so I have asked them to see if anyone they know has used them.

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Yes as always good advice (obvious really :eek:) It is about an hour from me but Mum & Dad live close so I have asked them to see if anyone they know has used them.
You could have a look on the Association of Pet dog trainers website and see if there are any trainers and classes nearer they only se kind fair reward based training too, all about their methods etc are on the website too

Welcome to APDT - Association of Pet Dog Trainers UK

A behaviourist I used in the past did one to ones behavioural and training and classes too, and was a member of both the above and CAPBT so you could perhaps look on there too
CAPBT - COAPE Association of Pet Behaviourists and Trainers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.