UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Best of luck :)

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The flat is nice and in a nice area :) It's smaller than this one, but that's OK.

The deco isn't my cup of tea, but it's clean. My biggest concern is that the gas and Elec is on a prepaid meter, and the council don't have a card or key for the meter :yikes:

Get the keys Wed, and move Sat . Feeling very tired just now, and head hurts, but happy

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
The flat is nice and in a nice area :) It's smaller than this one, but that's OK.

The deco isn't my cup of tea, but it's clean. My biggest concern is that the gas and Elec is on a prepaid meter, and the council don't have a card or key for the meter :yikes:

Get the keys Wed, and move Sat . Feeling very tired just now, and head hurts, but happy
The first one you can change and I am sure the second can get sorted out, can you contact the suppliers themselves rather than leaving it to the council, (not that councils are rubbish and slow or anything).

Hope its all you are wishing for. Get a good nights sleep and get started on the packing tomorrow :)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
good luck with the move. i'm sure it won't take you long to get it decorated to your taste :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.