Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Off to vet

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Kori, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Kori

Kori PetForums Junior

I am off to the vet now with Molly and the kittens. I have a huge number of concerns. I was so happy when I got them yesterday and all that was shaken when I phoned the vet this morning.

I phoned to register Molly and after giving details of her previous address, the vet found that Molly was registered with them but had never actually been taken in! The lady who sold me the kittens told me that Molly had been to the vet for her pregnancy so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm sure there's a simple explanation but until I know what it is, I'm really worried!

Wish me luck at the vets!

Kori x

2. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

goog luck. let us no how it went wen you get back.

3. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

Good luck at the vets.

You may found like the previous owners have told a few porkies and havn't actually had the kittens vet checked.

When getting a new cat or kitten is always best to get the vet to see them and make sure they are healthy as well as free of worms, fleas, ear mites etc.

I hope they are all fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice