Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Odd cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 7, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Milo will sleep anywhere that looks remotely comfy.
    He has been sleeping on a dining room chair most of today, because of the rain his tent is wet.
    It was raining and he wasn't on his chair, I had no idea where he was until now..

I was putting the dogs to bed and noticed my clothes horse was squint.

It's a triangular one, and because of the rain it's pretty full. It has a double bed cover draped over the top of everything. I put it on the dining table to stop the dogs knocking it over, I thought it was safe.

I went to straighten it and there was dirty cat paw marks all over the bed cover and the outline of where Milo had been curled up asleep! :cursing: he must have thought it was a hammock especially for him where the dogs can't get him :)

I hate washing big things. Grr pest cat.

x

2. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

aww bless him. sheldon doesnt have unusual places to sleep. i think the only amusing things is when he sleep under the bed with his legs stickin out. so when i wake up all i see are these little legs he he

3. Apollo

Apollo PetForums Junior

What cats get up to. My cat sleeps in wardrobes, drawers and inside closets. Seems as though if they can find a suitable place to sleep they will sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice