Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Occassional Cat sharing duties

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Row, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Row

Row PetForums Newbie

Hi there

I live in Leigh on Sea and wondered if there was anyone living in or around this area, that would be interested in temporary re-homing my little boy. He is a british short hair, 3 years old and loves company- which is why I would prefer to find a family he could go to rather then a cattery. He would need to be the only pet and is an indoor cat, but great around children and loves company. I have 10 days at the end of July that I need to cover and then the odd week here and there (Work trips)

If you think you can help please get in touch.

Thanks
    Row

Attached Files:

2. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

Personally I think it would be much more secure to put him in a cattery, rather than ask a stranger on the internet.

Or get a pet sitter. It's hardly rehoming if it's for 10 days!

3. Row

Row PetForums Newbie

Hi MilleD- I have called round the cattery's in my area, but they are unfortunately all booked up for half term. Also- I do have to go away for work frequently, so I was more interested in finding somewhere he could go as a more familiar set up. Thanks for getting in touch.

4. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

Some members here have recommended these cat sitters

https://uk.catinaflat.com/

might be worth having a look ? I don't think it works out any more expensive than using a cattery and the benefit is that your boy gets to stay in his own home:)

Charity and Summercat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice