UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes thank you very much! unfortunatly i lost rocky and beau the rosella birds and gave the spiny mice to college but i did love that!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah i left a couple of months after you joined! imnot a pf ledgend or anything but used to be on here every night and was always on adult chat :p

G

·
yes thank you very much! unfortunatly i lost rocky and beau the rosella birds and gave the spiny mice to college but i did love that!
Oh no, sorry to hear that :(

If you ask nicely I could always do another, well after I have finally finished an updated one for me that is :idea:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YAY, LI'L MUPPET!!!!!! Hello chuck, hows you? :ihih:
i am all good! hows you! where has the fun gone in this place! not even the special place is good anymore! .... or is it because i have finally been tamed by a man! no more tent shinanigans (remember):p

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i am all good! hows you! where has the fun gone in this place! not even the special place is good anymore! .... or is it because i have finally been tamed by a man! no more tent shinanigans (remember):p
You? Tamed? Never, What is he? A bloody lion tamer? Haha! yep i remember the tent :eek: Have you been watching me on the telly? (probhably not) :eek: :D

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You? Tamed? Never, What is he? A bloody lion tamer? Haha! yep i remember the tent :eek: Have you been watching me on the telly? (probhably not) :eek: :D
telly!! no??? tell more!

actually no he just dont speak (he is able to speak just the quiet type) and is quite laid back so can deal with me quite well.

the things that happened in the tent... they need to happen again as it all ended too soon (i took them out an regret it)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.