Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

:o)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Apr 4, 2011.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

home made tuna pasta bake with garlic bread for tea ages since I made one but it's certainly going down well :)

2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Same thing I'm making tonight :D Minus the garlic bread but now I'm gonna have to nip out to the shops cause that sounds fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

3. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

made 2 little one for dinner & a bigger one for later needless to say the little ones gone lol :) do u add veg to yours?

I stir fry chopped onion mushroom & pepper, add sweetcorn then mix it with the tuna pasta & sauce then top with strong cheese before it goes in the oven, some times I serve it with saute'd potatoes & chopped raw red onion too, or mixed salad :)

4. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Stop, you're making me hungry :( I don't add peppers, never thought of it but I add onion and cheese, the sweetcorn is a great idea!

5. nikki2009

nikki2009 PetForums VIP

cool hope you enjoy your dinner :)

6. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

That was our dinner yesterday and i had the leftovers for lunch at work this afternoon :D

7. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

well that was short lived lol the lots gone! toss up between burritos & spag bol tomorrow :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice