Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

o/t Do you tip hairdressers?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by kellyrich, Aug 11, 2009.

?

Do you tip hairdressers?

1. Always

56.3%
  2. Never

6.3%
  3. Sometimes

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

My last haircut/dye was £89 and thats leeds but the girl is really funky and I couldnt fault her at all! I never tip its their job, they choose to do that job for the wage. No one tips me, I get what I get and thats that maybe I am mean:p! x x

2. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

I have short hair and my hair cut only cost a tenner. I tip £1.50. I tip EVERYONE!!! LOL. I tip taxis. I tip cafes. I tip restaurants. I tip delivery guys. I used to tip the dog groomer (My dog died in Feb.) I lived in the States for 6 years and it's rude not to tip. :001_tt2: So I am still in that mode lol. :eek:
    Jacqui

3. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

No, I agree with the comment about it being their job. And it costs enough as it is. Plus I pay by card so I don't seem like I am being tight fisted ;)

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

in the US isnt it a tip of 10%? i remember going to new york on a girlie holiday and my friend always tipped 10%

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice