Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nutrition for my boys?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by winstonandbaxter, Jun 5, 2010.

1. winstonandbaxter

winstonandbaxter PetForums Newbie

Hello! My five and a half month old westies, Winston and Baxter, are on Burns Mini Bites. We changed them to this very recently as they got loose stools after a few weeks on Wainwrights Turkey and Rice for puppies. They have not firmed up yet either! I just wondered if Burns is good for westies and whether we should try them on the adult chicken and rice, as it says 'from 6 months'? Any ideas/opinions? Thank you!:thumbup:

2. dvnbiker

dvnbiker PetForums Senior

I dont have westies so cant tell you what would be good for them but Burns is a decent make although I did find that if you overfed then they got runny - did you swop over gradually to Burns or did you do it straight away? It can take some days for their bodies to readjust to the new food.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice