Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Number of stray cats in south london

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Liam Blair, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Liam Blair

Liam Blair PetForums Newbie

There are a large number of stray cats in London SW9 that have been around for some time. I cannot afford to take them in myself, and would ask if there is anyone who could help or even take them in. Each has significant browning of the coat and some mottled/greasy fur and are extremely wary of human contact
    If you have any questions or want to contact me please leave a message here and we can exchange contact details.
    Thank you for reading

Attached Files:

#1 Liam Blair, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    white_shadow likes this.
  2. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

I would suggest contacting Cats Protection at the Mitcham Rehoming Centre (your nearest centre) to see if they can help with with TNR (trap, neuter and return)

TriTri and chillminx like this.
  3. Liam Blair

Another

4. Liam Blair

Just an update, haven't called anyone yet but I've discovered kittens at the foot of our garden belonging to the friendly cat (pictured) and have no idea what to do now

Attached Files:

white_shadow likes this.
  5. Mistys Mum

Mistys Mum PetForums Member

Please get the mum and kittens registered for a rescue space. She will just keep having litters again and again. it wont let me post a link but you can find recuses near you via a googly search. try the smaller rescues aswell

TriTri and Treaclesmum like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice