Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Now THAT is closure and the last word.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Patterdale_lover, May 8, 2011.

1. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

The truth has a funny way of revealing itself.

Long and short found out he definitely cheated on me!

The worst part being he made me feel like a right b*tch for accusing him of it and put me down etc. etc.

So I found out and now feel as free as a bird, no more ummming and aaaring I have my answers, but being me I also needed my last word....;)

I'll censor most of it.

Hahahaha truth always outs ******* boy. Guess it was fate me and my mates where discussing exes and wanted to have a laugh at the dirty little sk*nk you cheated on me with.
    The part that reaaaally makes me laugh is you ACTED SO upset when I accused you of it!! Hahaha, you're a lying, cheating, low life letch of a coward. And I'm actually sat here laughing my ass off at the fact I believed you!! And the fact you made me feel like such a b*tch for even thinking you could do that and you made out you were so much better than me! I think it's safe to say I'm 10x the person you will ever be ;)

Btw I wasn't going to message you cos I think a pile of dog sh*t means alot more to me than you ever will again, but I ended it nicely last time and you don't deserve that.

:) bye bye! Have fun with your.....errr......classy birds.

I don't care if it's immature or not the right thing to do I'm sooo happpy and freeeeeeeee

Staysee likes this.
  2. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

I really love it, its almost like kicking him in the balls!

3. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

And now this is the part where you move on and forget about him and realise that despite everything that has happened you wont hold onto hate and be happy.:)

4. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

Aslong as it makes you feel better personally I wouldn't of lowered myself to message him.

5. ajohnson

ajohnson Banned

What a jerk, been through the same myself. PM me if you ever want a rant :)

6. Patterdale_lover

Oh yeah I was anyway I feel nothing for him. But it's just that little thing that finally sets you free ya know :p

I was debating about it but I just realised he has already lowered himself lower than low so I can allow myself to create a scene for 5 minutes :D

Cheers hun x

7. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Oh yes hunni I know. I preferred to keep him in agonising silence though and ignored his pathetic letters. He's stewing nicely.

8. Bandy

Bandy Banned

You always just..know...don't you?
    No matter how they try to treat you...no matter how much they tell you otherwise...you can just tell.

It's just something inside that screams out that they are up to something.
    Glad you finally got to quiet it and let that niggling get some rest.

Find yourself a good guy...when you're ready.
    Don't let past relationships affect current ones though....that's a nasty trap.

9. Patterdale_lover

That is exactly it Bandy!!! You just summed it up!

Always trust your gut feeling, it's there for a reason!

Oh yeah I shall in my own good time of course but they will have to undergo a good screening test before i consider them :p

10. ajohnson

ajohnson Banned

Once a cheat, always a cheat. You're better off without him, go spend lots of money on yourself and make yourself feel like the most amazing woman in the world :)

11. Patterdale_lover

Haha yeah I mean it's been ages now since we broke up and I'm over it. It's just that final bit thats been put to bed.

12. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

As we say back home "Better oot than in"!!!

Well done you for saying your piece. Why should he have an easy life thinking he had gotten away with his bad behaviour??? :D

My very 'first' bf (you know what I mean ;)) did the dirty on me & I was devastated but I wasn't going to let him know that. I sent him a 'Dear John' letter (no emails or texting in those days!!) telling him exactly what I thought of him. However, I didn't use nice writing paper, oh no, I wrote it on really skanky Izal loo paper - you know, the hard crinkly stuff!

I ended my missive by telling him that, after he had finished reading, he could use the paper for its original and intended purpose however, as he was such a big a*sehole, he would probably find that the half roll I had sent him would not be enough!!!

By golly, I felt SOOOOOO much better when I put that in the post box!!:D

Sometimes, a girl just has to do what a girl just has to do!!!!

Hope you're feeling GREAT right now! :D

13. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

Good on ya honey!! Sometimes it matters not if it's immature or not, if it makes you feel better at the time, go right ahead! Closure is often sweet.

I'm still trying to determine if mine was up to mischief with the ex wife or not. I've had a text from her telling me in no uncertain terms she wants nothing to do with him that way, but still........my mind niggles!

One day it'll all come out in the wash, and I'll get my answer. If it's not the answer I want, I've a nice little GEM of information that the ex wife might love to know about, that will send her world into orbit! It'll put paid to any happy reunions, that's for sure!! :D :D I'm keeping it for a rainy day and if my time comes.........wouldn't want to be in their house when the fan starts turning!

Go you gal, ya did what I would! Girl after me own heart! :)

14. Patterdale_lover

He messaged back going I didnt cheat on you
    So I said you may wanna brief **** on that one then ;) Anyway I don't have the time to waste on someone who belongs in the past
    He said good cos i'm done trying to tell you the truth
    So i replied Excuse me you never told me anything you just gave me abuse and were a complete mind f*ck, but you know get on with it now, cos its dead and gone to me
    Haaaa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice