Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Notts/Derby in Jan?

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by jo-pop, Nov 1, 2012.

1. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

I know its a long way off but... does anybody think they will be going? I got the schedule through my door last week. I had planned for my TICA at the end of this month to be the last one before baby arrives, but this landed on the mat and I thought :001_huh: maybe...?

Rcmadd: do you think you may go? I know you mentioned cutting back on them. :(

2. rcmadd

rcmadd PetForums VIP

we just might be... but with who i have no idea

we are at work next week and just before the supreme.. and we should be busy(ish) just before xmas.. so that should cover a show or 2 in the new year.

3. Chiantina

Chiantina PetForums VIP

I had planned to go but it looks like some surgery I need on my foot will be just after Christmas so I won't be fit enough to go!!

Shropshire will be my first one of the new year, handy as it is 10 mins away from me!!! #lieinonshowday

4. Vixxen

Vixxen PetForums Senior

i was tempted but im going to do the cental LH and SLH instead on the same day, then the NFC show in feb :)

5. princessa rags

princessa rags PetForums Member

i might but im going to the british ragdoll cat show beginning of jan

6. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Still waiting for all Jan schedules before deciding but judges crap for me at N & D plus has moved further away so think that one is a definite no no

7. Durhamchance

Durhamchance PetForums VIP

I wanted to go to the British Ragdoll Club Show or the Notts/Derby but I think its probably not wise as I'll be 8 months pregnant by then :rolleyes:

Also Darcy is being spayed at the beginning of december and I don't know when her fur will be back to good condition.

I think realistically I wont be looking to show again until April time? and she'll be classed as an adult neuter by then :wink:

8. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

How will that work out? Will you be taking baby with you? I'm not criticising before you think that, it's s genuine question.
    My little boy would have been fine at 2 months, as long as you have someone with you in case he/she kicks off while you are arriving or something. That way the other person can take them for walk in pushchair outside, or a car drive :)

9. Durhamchance

Durhamchance PetForums VIP

Oh No! He can stay at home with his daddy while I have a nice day for just me and my lil lady :D I'm quite happy to go alone and OH is quite happy to not go! He gets bored quite easily. He was with me last show and will be at the supreme purely to do the lifting ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice