Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nottingham - 4 year old Female Indoors Cat needs loving home

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Natchan, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Natchan

Natchan PetForums Newbie

Meiko is an adorable female tabby cat – small and kitten-ish looking. She is about four years old and has a playful and affectionate nature - although she is very shy until you get to know her!

Meiko has always been an indoors cat and as such has not been neutered (although of course you could get her done if you wanted to let her outside). She is in good health and has never had any illnesses or injuries.

I am very sad to have to let her go but my partner is becoming steadily more and more allergic to her fur/dander and it is making him quite unwell.

Our situation has become more pressing recently as we are having to move house quickly and ideally we do not want to upset Meiko by moving her once only to move her again when we find someone to take her.

If you think you can give Meiko a loving home please call Natasha on 07815942766 or email me at skank_now_sleep_later@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice