Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Nothing to do with rodents really but...

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by srhdufe, Aug 17, 2009.

1. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I'm looking for a girls bike for my niece...
    Preferably pink.. 16" wheels.. For ages 5-7..

I've seen the perfect one in halfords but they are out of stock and wont be getting them in til the end of next month so i just want one to put her on til then :)

I'm in Leeds but i do drive so can pick it up...
    Please let me know if you have one... and how much you want for it..

2. have you tried freecycle?

Or independant shops.

Ive just got my daughter and son new bikes, and bought them from a little independant shop. Much more personal service than halfords, and although the bikes were a little more expensive, they were made up, ready to go, stabilisers fitted properly and they game me 50% off the new helmets!

Ive used them before and if anything goes wrong or needs working on (tightening,adjusting height properly etc) i just pop it back to them and they sort it FOC!

Just a thought anyway - try your local shops before setting your heart on a halfords.

3. Flissy

Flissy PetForums VIP

Just go to your local park, find a child around 5-7, and bribe them with chocolate/sweets until they give you their bike :)

Akai-Chan likes this.
  4. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

lmao flissy...

I was going to mug a little girl the other day actually, her bike was awesome :blushing: :lol:

5. Flissy

Flissy PetForums VIP

Every time I see a kid with a micro scooter I want to steal it... I used to love those things when I was younger! :D

6. Gracieee!

Gracieee! PetForums Member

OMG yeah!

I loved my friends get this...ELECTRIC SCOOTER!!! so much fun, but all i did was crash lol

7. Joanne2412

Joanne2412 PetForums Junior

:)Have you had a look in JJB sports in Colton or alternatively there's the bike shop in Crossgates but thats a bit pricey!

Hope I've helped and good luck

8. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Yeah that bike shop is pricey... I saw a bike in there that was £130 but only £80 in halfords! :eek:hmy:

I'll have a look in colton... Thanks :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice