Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Not to brag, but...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jun 25, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

How did I get it so easy with Dave??
    Is it because I have a special pup, or because I know what I'm doing, or because he has a ''big sister'', or a bit of all three??

Dave is the only pup out of all 9 who hasn't been sinking his teeth into things he shouldn't (even while teething!). He doesn't bother when left at home, he will quite happily relax in the big dog bed with us in the evenings and watch tv.. unlike 2 of his brothers who think that as soon as you relax on the couch, you are a trampoline!

He is much better than Bully next door at well, most things, lol.
    And his sister Pixie is trouble with a capital T!
    Brother Nino made his own dog flap through to the kitchen, and removed some skirting he didn't like.
    His sister Penny nicks things..

I can't wait to organise the re-union in the summer! :D Lol

Compared to like, my cousin and other people I know, he just seems to have been a breeze! Ok so we have had the odd problem but nothing major. He has never weed all over the house, he doesn't hump other dogs, or anything.

But I remember last year when we got a puppy, even though I had all these ideas about how it was going to work, she was just so much hard work it was terrible!

I bet he will make up for all the being good when he gets to the teenager stage though! Lol.

xx

2. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Hmm yeah i think you got it easy..Woody was like that too..i don't recall him ruining anything - with the exception of my bedroom when we all accidentally left our bedroom doors open oneday when we were all not at home. And with the exception of our fridge door yeah he was quite good.

3. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Maybe that says something about how good his owner is :D

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Maybe it does :D hehe

x

5. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 PetForums Member

:Dsounds to me that hes a very well behaved dog, and you're one lucky owner

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice