Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Not the brightest...bless 'im.

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by poohdog, May 23, 2010.

1. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

This is Pooh...Faithful,but just a bit thick...

[​IMG]

In the early morning we often go to an ancient trackway for a walk...this adjoins the modern road with a bridleway gate and a five bar gate adjoining.
    We leave the car and both dogs wait for me to open the single gate to the track...looks a bit like this one...

[​IMG]

On this particular day the big five bar gate had been left open for a harvester...Benji legged it through the gap onto the track...I followed.About a hundred yards up the track I heard a whimpering from the gate.

On looking back...there was Pooh sat at the small gate wondering why he had been so cruelly abandoned,and crying like a baby.
    I shouted..."Come on you twit there's a ruddy great gap there"....Nope...he couldn't get it.
    Dad opened the gate every morning and without Dad he couldn't get through could he??

I had to walk all the way back and open the small gate for the twit with a few choice comments...
    His brother found the incident most amusing and spent the next five minutes nipping Poohs ankles.:)

I've always thought they were creatures of habit ...but sometimes...Ooooooh!

2. rona

rona Guest

:lol: :lol:
    I can just imagine mine doing the same :rolleyes:
    Luckily I've taught him a go round command, which means he has to look for a different way through :)

3. shutterspeed

shutterspeed PetForums Senior

:lol::lol:

4. kelseye

kelseye Banned

beautful looking dog :)

5. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

He he he bless him :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice